Welcome 2009

At the outset,
On the New Calendar Year, I wish you and all your near and dear ones

A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year ahead.

Let every dawn beginning 01.01.2009 bring all of you

mental peace, harmonious surroundings,

economic betterment, physical fitness and

shower delight and sparkle in your every day life.

The year that went by...was really eventful. Few green memories. Many grey memories.
A little smile, loads of tears, fireworks..what not.

To list a few good things that happened,

My trips abroad - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Durban.
Meeting K.J. Yesudas, Mithunda..
Meeting top business men in the world.
Meeting my Uncles after a loooong loong time.
Travelling extensively within India.
My MIL's eventful 60th B'day celebrations.
My FIL's very simple 70th B'day celebrations.
My SIL's baby shower.
MIL's photos in the papers (Various contests) and appearance in the TV.
Endless exchange of gifts between me and my co-sis.
Field trips with family to Ooty and Parambikulam.
My New Job.
New friends.
My first Wedding anniversary (Not very eventful. But it was my first).
Bhargavaa's school projects and fancy dress competitions.
Special weekend cooking.

Everything passed on..just like that.

And Y'day. The New Year Eve...With my husband.
He really made the day for me.

A bottle of perfume, chocolates. More importantly..that single red rose. Co-incidentally I too got him a perfume which has almost the same fragrance.

Being the first one to wish him and being wished by him exactly by 12 was thrilling. Last year I was on the train at that moment. This moment made up for the previous year also.

I was the first one to get wished by my FIL too. Being wished by RJ!! That was good.

On my visit to the temples today, I stood by my husband and prayed that both our dreams should come true. There are lot of aspirations and dreams for the New Year for us (both as individuals and as a couple).

Only with HIS grace, things on professional and personal front should improve.

Today the Office has opened with colourful balloons, floral arrangements.

I hope things on the official front also is as beautiful as the ambience today...throughout the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi