A nice poem about me...

Preethika, a nice friend of mine, wrote a poem (impromptu) about me...

I know a girl who loves to talk,
And talk she does with such a style
That she leaves a lasting impression
on anyone who's known her even just for a while..
~#~
I know a girl with the kindest heart
who cares for you like her own self
She knows what her friends like the most
and fulfills their wishes like a magical elf..
~#~
There is a lot to say about this girl
Who goes around in her moped all day
She is the best companion one can have
At work as well as in times of play..
~#~
She's like the banyan tree which will never fall
even if the toughest of winds pulls at her roots
She will overcome tough times by being herself
and later get to enjoy all of life's sweet fruits..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi