Flash Moments - Again

This Sunday, I woke up with a nagging headache. No specific reason. I tried distracting myself with some work but then it was still persisting.
Throughout the day, the trip to a temple, or watching a movie or trying to sleep was not really of any help.

I tried going to my friend's place and being with her. I poured out my heart to her. But then, it only increased the pain bring back painful memories.

I headed to Udhavum Karangal.

All this while I was like in a trance. Only reacting.
The moment the kids touched me, I felt a snap in front of my face. Like someone snapped me out of my trance.

The kids wanted me to tell them a story. I told them the story of Krishna & Sudhaama. I did not finish the story though..You know ...Kids...I wasn't really very good in my story telling skill I guess (should remember to develop that skill too).

Then I was transported to their play ground. The kids brought a basket ball which wouldn't qualify for playing basket ball if not for it's orangish colour.

They had their own rules of playing football. When I did teach them my own ameturish trick of playing football. Well I am not sure about the kids, I sure did enjoy it. The smile on the kids was making my day better.

Well, the idiot box that I carry with me (The cellular phone) rang to bring me back from bliss to my current reality.

But the smiles on their faces...with no hidden expectations from us..was bliss. That was a "Flash" moment for me that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi