Lord Byron...er...Sreejith again...

Lord Byron...or commonly called as Sreejith by we friends, was at his poetic bliss again on seeing my wedding snap.

He writes...

"Hi,
YOU ARE GREAT!!!! because you are trying to keep up relationships - Keep going. I remember writing once in a poetry or so, something like - "Relationships are not to be broken when you get new relationships, where communication makes relationships and relationships make communication necessary." - but I realize how much expressive I was in a dream world but how much reticent I am in reality.

Infant, I wish to be, for aeons,
for I may be amnestied for my cons,
for I will be touched, loved and cared for,
for nothing in return for them, who make my yore."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi