Freeze Moments

I intend to update these freeze moments more often now.

If I had a remote control to freeze moments of life and live it to eternity - That's what I call "Freeze Moments". I have had many such in the past. But due to lack of records, I have lost track of them. I no longer intend to do so henceforth. Perhaps these will bring back nostalgic memories back to me years down the lane.

On 4th March 2005, We all went to Mahabalipuram and from there to a movie "Mozhi" in mayajaal theatre.
Travelling in the car, with the men folk occupying the front seats and women at the back, the air from the open beaches in the ECR road was blowing fresh air in my mind. Though I was down with work pressure, I felt much better going in the air. I was thinking, one of the days, I must travel on that road in a bike or some two wheeler leaving my hair free and trying to hug the air with both my arms. (No Titanic effects - Just the feel of free fresh air through out my body and mind).

We were careful enough to book the tickets first before proceeding further to Mahabalipuram. Mom wanted Popcorn. I bought some sweet corn also. Nice and spicy it was.

In Mahabalipuram, we just visited the rock temple in the beach. Nowhere else. It was difficult for mom to walk. She needed assistance getting down the car and walking. That did not spoil our fun.
I enjoyed walking down the garden, observing the species of plants and noting down the ones which I don't have in my own garden back home.

I did want to go and enjoy myselfrf in the lawn where sprinklers were on, but dogs were on gaurd.

I bought some ear-rings for Rs. 5 per piece and vada (2 per person that was the count but I got 3 that's a hidden fact).

Then it was a drive back to the movies. During the movie, mom was distributing all the snacks to all of us. We were laughing our wits out. During interval, we discussed the comedy scenes.

After the movie was over, mom had to get up. All of us helped her to get up from the seat.

CLICK! That was a freeze moment for me.

For a loner and a hostelite, being with family, laughing and eating, being with family is a
Freeze moment.

Then after we went to a hotel to have dinner. All that was quite the usual. But all of us pitching to pick up mom - was like "We all care and love you equally - Mom".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi