Becoming a champion - tips from my own life.

I used to wonder how come I have transformed myself from a free butterfly to a self cocooned worm. Is it the reverse growth cycle? Well whatever is it, things have to change. Change for good.

I was wondering how come I used to be a winner always as a child. My thought process led me to think about my nature also.
1. I was willing to learn. Learn everything about this world. I was forever curious. I used to question a lot. If I did not get answers, I had my own logics.
2. I was active. More like Hyperactive. I did not have a single idle moment. Forever I was upto something or the other. NO fear of the future. No past to bother me about.
3. I was a good risk taker. I was never afraid of failure. But I used to give my 100% to whatever I did. Never took anybody for granted except myself. I was independent in whatever I did. I faced the consequences as well.
4. I took things in my stride. I could adapt myself so very well. No change could bother me because everytime there was a change I changed myself. Never was there something constant about me except change.
5. I was innovative even in my mischiefs. Not a single one was repeated. I guess I learnt from my mistakes and made new and newer mischiefs.

Surprisingly I arrived at the following tips to become a winner or rather a champion in what I do.
1. Be willing to learn
2. Be willing to act
3. Don't be afraid of the fall.
4. Adapt yourself where ever you are.
5. Be creative in whatever you do.

Thats a pretty good one. Let me see if I can put these into practice as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi