Waves


I was standing in the Beach near the Ashtalakshmi Temple in Besant Nagar.
As the waters touched my feet, a lot of thoughts flew by. I felt that the waves were talking to me. A compilation of those .....

1st Wave: Hey Sweet heart!! Long time since I saw you. Come Let me first wash your feet.
2nd Wave: Ooh!! Your feet are tired. They have been bearing such burden.
3rd Wave: Let me draw some sand beneath you!! Don't worry. Its not your grave but your base to stand firm.
4th Wave: Your ankles are a total wreck. Why have you been so nervous?
5th Wave: I have carried rolling stones from every part of this world. I am unaware of their origin. Care to have a look?
6th Wave: Let me climb higher to cool you off.
7th Wave: I am not sure of my own strength. When I come near you, I lose myself and surrender in your feet.
8th Wave: Are you a mighty person to resist the temptations I carry within!!
9th Wave: I cannot ease out the pains in your heart. But I can soothe the nerves that reach your heart.
10th Wave: I keep coming to you on and on. Whether you love me or not.
11th Wave: You kick me. Yet I come to you.
12th Wave: You might get bored of me. Yet I will continue to come to you. And keep beckoning you back to me.
13th Wave: I never gave up on you. But I won't say "you don't have the right to give up on me".
14th Wave: I have no gaurantee that you will be there when I come back. Yet I am so happy that you are there atleast now when I came.
15th Wave: I am not sure if the wind is carrying me to you. Or I carry the wind to you.
16th Wave: There are many who are standing on me. Yet I love to be with you the most.
17th Wave: Look at the Boats. They are all dependant on me. Yet I don't carry the pride about it. I still surrender at your feet.
18th Wave: Ever wondered what the bubbles are which I bring to you. Its just my bubbling love for you.
19th Wave: I have been blowing my kisses in form of bubbles at your feet right from the moment you stepped inside. I don't expect you to do the same.
20th Wave: You might say I am salty. And find me difficult to accept. No Problem.
21st Wave: I accept you as your are. And love you for who you are.
22nd Wave: The air might fill your ears. For what it did, you may even hate me.
23rd Wave: The sand which I leave at your feet are my tokens of love placed lovingly.
24th Wave: I have offered everything I have to you and expect nothing in return from you. Even if you give me anything I accept it as such.
25th Wave: I cannot follow you when you leave me. You need your space. So long as I am where I ought to be, we love each other. In my curiosity to meet you, if I come to you?? Well, people call it tragedy.
Final Wave: Good bye dear love. Not to worry. I am here always for you. Look deep inside you. I am within you also. When ever you are sad, I will come to you. Through your eyes.
Good Bye!! Don't forget!! I am your ultimate friend. I will always be there for you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The month of Aadi

Memories of my Baby shower

Sasthi-Abda-Poorthi